Normal website usage:
Steamers.ie has a firm commitment to internet privacy. You can visit most portions of onefaceonerace.org without telling us who you are and without revealing any personal information. The only information we collect from a normal web site visit is the name of your internet service provider, the browser and type of machine you are using, the web site that referred you to us, the pages you request and the date and time you request them. We use this information to generate statistics and measure site activity to improve the usefulness of the site to our visitors.
Collection and use of personally identifiable information:
Personal information is mainly used for Steamers.ie own internal purposes in order to provide the Services to you and others including but not limited to producing and shipping products to you and others, processing orders, customer service issues, maintaining and improving the Steamers.ie website, and providing Steamers.ie newsletter services.
We may use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent.
We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties - for example, the number of individuals visiting our website or completing a registration form, but we will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
When you submit your photo under the terms and conditions together with your first name, Date of Birth and Country of Origin, this is then printed on a item of merchandise and available for another user anywhere in the world to purchase. When you agree to submit your profile Photo together with first name, Date of Birth and Country of Origin, you do so at your own risk.
Disclosure of Personal Information
In general, we do not disclose Personal Information to third parties without your prior consent. However, we reserve the right to do so in certain limited situations as identified below:
Disclosure to Other Third Parties.We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or this site
- Protect and defend our rights or property, this site or our users
- Act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, site users, or the public
- Successors in Interest. We may also disclose your Personal Information to any successor in interest to our company, including, but not limited to any third party company that may acquire or merge with Steamers.ie. In the event of a merger or sale of all or substantially all of the assets of Steamers.ie your Personal Information will most likely be part of the transaction. If such a transaction happens, we will notify you by the methods listed in the Terms and conditions concerning the transaction and the transfer of your Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Non Personally Identifiable Information. We may disclose any Non Personally Identifiable Information we collect to our strategic business partners, Platform Developers, potential business partners, investors, advisors and customers. This information is usually disclosed in terms of aggregate numbers. Since the information cannot be traced back to you directly, you may not "opt out" of our use of the information.
Public Nature of Certain Website Content
Certain Services provided by Steamers.ie now or in the future may be accessible by the public. These include, but are not limited to, blogs ect. We are not responsible for third parties uses of any Personal Information contained in these public disclosures.